Ultimus Holdings Job Recruitment 2022 for Marketing and Communications Executive – This is to inform the general public about an ongoing job recruitment at Ultimus Holdings for suitable and qualified candidates. Interested persons should apply below.
Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Communications Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Marketing and Communications Manager
- You are also responsible for the expansion of UH digital footprint in other to drive more value through content development, Digital marketing campaigns and creative designs. You will be expected to conduct thorough research on industry-related topics, generate ideas for new content types, and spearhead digital advertising and marketing solutions.
- You are considered as a critical member of the Think-Tank of Ultimus Holdings as you will be part of the team that is responsible for the decision-making process throughout the development of U.H. projects, from initial inception to completion.
- Assist in developing marketing strategy in line with company’s goals and objectives.
- Assist in coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Assist in managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms and ensure that products meet customers’ expectations and as well as the credibility of the brands
- Assist in analyzing the brand and current brand strategies and highlighting areas of weaknesses or conflicting messages.
- Working in close liaison with the Marketing Manager regarding format, design, production, fulfilment, and distribution of these campaigns to optimize customer experience and ensure consistency
- Responsible for updating and managing all digital platforms and website with relevant, accurate and up-to-date information and building strong client’s relationships through social media interaction
- Analyse web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence.
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends for all ULTIMUS holdings companies
- Create content for marketing campaigns to drive leads which transcends into profitable business.
- Draft and edit assigned editorials, talking points and press releases and regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, articles and blogs
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contributions to the organization’s goals and enhancing the reputation of the company both offline and online.
- Stay up-to- date with digital technologies development.
- Assist in developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy.
- Other duties as assigned by the Marketing and Communication Manager.
Qualifications and Requirements
- You must have a B.Sc. or MSc in Marketing or Communications
- You must possess a minimum of four (4) years’ experience in Marketing
- You must possess content development skills / digital marketing skills
- You must have the ability to creatively and effectively solve problems
- You must have the ability to plan and coordinate complex strategies and creative projects
- You must be detail oriented.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2022.