Trailer Driver Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in USA-Are you searching for trailer driver jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship? –Ensure to read through this article as we will be giving you details on trailer driver jobs in the United States with visa sponsorship.
In the United States, trucking companies are currently welcoming foreign drivers from across the globe. Research has shown that there are about 259,900 heavy and tractor trailer openings in the USA. And it is protected that this estimation is to grow by 4% from 2021 to 2031.
Hence, you can apply for this position and earn up to $48,310. Also, you can be opportune enjoy benefits such as life, and health coverage, paid leave, vision and dental, and many more. Plus the available benefits, you can also get a Visa Sponsorship. Getting a Visa Sponsorship allows you to travel to the United States, having all your travel expenses covered by your sponsor or employer.
But to apply for this role, you must first of all meet the requirement and qualifications of the trucking company. After you meet the set requirements your application will be approved and granted. Now if you will like to apply for trailer driver Jobs in the USA with a free visa, carefully read through this article till the end.
Who is a Trailer Driver?
A trailer driver is charged with the responsibility of transporting goods and services from distribution points and stores to diverse areas across the country as requested by their customers. To avoid delays in services, trailer drivers manage the best route planning.
It is expected that trailer drivers should also be very knowledgeable in the mechanical sector, fixing any problems, routinely checking the vehicle’s condition, and changing worn-out parts to provide efficient functioning. For this reason, they should have a more understanding of the mechanical industry.
In addition, a trailer driver needs to be exceptionally communicative and organized to address the questions and concerns of the clients and escalate complaints to management for prompt redress.
Duties of a Trailer Driver
Although, the duties and responsibilities of a Trailer Driver in the USA are so many, in this section of the article, we will be outlining some of the duties and responsibilities;
- Get the cargo before departure, monitor and supervise its safe supply throughout the journey.
- Inform the management of any delays that is caused by road conditions, accidents, or breakdowns.
- Make sure there is proper operation by inspecting the truck and trailer before its departure.
- Transporting freight to different destinations safely, including great distances.
- Going through the most effective routes and providing timely delivery of the freight.
- Taking inventory of the freight before leaving and recording its condition.
- Following all federal, state, and local trucking laws, rules and regulations, like those governing required rest breaks, weight limits, and weight modifications.
- Taking note of the number of hours driven, the length of rest stops, the kilometers traveled, and the fuel, repair, and toll costs.
- Carrying out regular maintenance like checking the levels of fluids, oil, and tires as needed.
- Assisting to load and unload freight and getting the customer to sign for the delivery
Benefits of Trailer Driver Jobs With Visa Sponsorship in USA
There are so many benefits of applying for Trailer Driver Jobs in the United States. So in this part of the article, we will be outlining some of the exciting benefits. Below are some of the benefits of applying for Trailer Driver Jobs in the United States;
- Dental and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Day Off
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Flexible Schedule
- Advancement In Career
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Prescription Drug Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Requirements Qualify For Trailer Driver Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In USA
As it is with every other Job, there are requirements and qualifications of your employer you need to meet before you can be eligible to apply for this role. Here are the requirements and qualifications needed to apply for trailer driver jobs in the USA;
- Commercial Driver’s License is required (CDL).
- Preferably, a licensed truck driving certificate of completion.
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving abilities.
- A spotless driving record and a thorough understanding of truck and trailer upkeep are both required.
- A high school degree or GED
- Driving a tractor-trailer vehicle with a lot of experience.
- Strong time- and project management abilities.
- Having the stamina to work irregular, long hours while remaining attentive and focused
- Advanced route-planning skills that utilize both road maps and GPS gadgets.
- A good understanding of federal and state laws that govern the transportation service
Finally, an applicant must pass the mandatory drug test before applying for this role. Mind you, aside the above requirements, your employer or sponsor might require you to meet other qualifications. So, ensure you go through the job description section for the requirements before applying for the role.
Where to Find Trailer Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
With these websites, you can now search and find trailer Jobs in the USA that offer visa sponsorship online. Job listing websites, from social media platforms, and more, you can easily find the job of your choice. Here are some of the most legit job websites to check out;
- Google Jobs
How To Apply For Trailer Driver Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship
Here in this part of the article, we will be looking the steps and guidelines to follow in order to apply for a Trailer Job in the USA. Below are the easy and direct steps to follow;
- First of all, make sure your computer is connected to a stable connection
- Visit any of the above-listed job websites using your web browser
- Click the search icon and search for “Trailer Driver Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship”
- Carefully go through the result provided by reading the details which includes;§job description, requirements, etc.
- Begin thorough research on the company to ensure the vacancy is legit
- When you are done with the research, then you can apply and follow the on-screen instruction
- You will be required to provide your basic information which includes your name, age, education, marital status, etc.
- Upload your Resume/CV and other necessary documents.
- Finally, you must carefully go through and follow the prompts to complete your online application process.
- After you have successfully completed your online application process following the above steps, wait for a response from the company.
Then will be invited for an online interview and if your interview is successful, your employer will discuss with you the next step to follow, and how to start your visa application process. You will have to make sure to provide your accurate information as a background check will be carried out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are 6 ways to find an H1B visa sponsorship:
- Look for a Job in the H1B Visa Sponsors Database.Apply for the Job and Get an Offer.Find an Internship.Look for Boutique Consulting Companies.Look for Global Consulting Companies.Find a Job at a US University.
Typically, US trucking companies are allowed to choose whether to bring commercial truck drives on a temporary basis to fill short-term needs by sponsoring them nonimmigrant visas or on a permanent basis and sponsor the drivers for a permanent residency (green card).
Are you are a foreign worker hoping to work as a truck driver in the US? – you may be served best by applying for an H-2B Visa. This is the best visa option for truck drivers, according to drivers.com.
The average trailer driver salary in the United States is $56,330 as of September 26, 2022, but the range generally falls between $49,741 and $64,595.
Here are 8 highest paid truck driving jobs:
- Ice Road Drivers – Salary: $65,455 per yearOversized Load – Salary: $71,442 per yearSpecialty Vehicle Haulers – Salary: $82,099Team Drivers. Salary: $96,573Private Fleet – Salary: $95,999 – $110,000 per yearMining Industry Drivers – Salary: $58,862Liquids / Tanker – Salary: $88,024Hazmat Drivers – Salary: $65,466
After the labor certification is approved by the Labor Department, the employer can also file a Permanent Resident petition with the USCIS. If the petition is approved the trucker can either go to the nearest U.S. consulate to obtain the immigrant visa or if in the United States, apply for adjustment of status.
Oklahoma is the best state in the USA for truck drivers. The Sooner State is the American nirvana for trucking. This is as a result of It’s low gas prices, wide open spaces and few regulations on the industry.
tecng.com – trailer driver jobs in usa with visa sponsorship
simplyhired.com – visa sponsorship truck trailer driver
cloudtrucks.com – highest paying trucking salaries