Are you a graduate desperately looking for a job? Tolaram Nutri Beverages Limited is currently hiring qualified candidates for the position of an Area Sales Manager at the firm. Interested persons should follow the procedures and apply below.
Tolaram Nutri Beverages Limited is a subsidiary of Tolaram Groups of Company founded on the 5th of August, 2019. We are a juice manufacturing company, with a goal of becoming Nigeria’s leading beverage producing company. Over time, we have built an extensive distribution network and accumulated a wealth of knowledge and expertise in brand management and local markets. With our own distribution Networks, we distribute all across Nigeria. Our quality product is – Good life Magik, a healthy Nutritious fruit-based beverage with over 8Sku’s in Watermelon, Orange and Blackcurrant Flavours and other Nutritious SKU’s like the Goodlife: Zobo ginger, Lime & Mint, Blackcurrant, Ice-tea, and Yoghurt.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Locations: Benin – Edo and Onitsha – Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Regional Sales Manager
- Due to the expansion of market coverage, we are looking to employ a driven and experienced Area Sales Manager to increase sales within an assigned geographical area and guide a team of field sales reps.
- The ideal candidate should be able to develop and modify customer frequency plans as needed in advancing secondary sales.
- Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales team of an assigned area
- Setting reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the sales team.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Carrying out Secondary sales
- Utilizing outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales.
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Implementing a sales management process to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
- Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management.
- Meeting potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidate must possess a minimum of an OND, B.Sc. / HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Management or equivalent
- 3 – 7 years of relevant working experience in the FMCG Proven sales experience; sector-specific sales experience is preferred.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Current or previous experience in the area is required
- Must be residing in the region closer to (Benin, Akure, Anambra, Asaba).
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas, Wholesales experience
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Paul.obijenu@Tolaram.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
All candidates should apply before 30th August, 2022.