Toc Consult Job Recruitment for a Pharmacist 2022 – Toc Consult is recruiting qualified candidates for the position of a Pharmacist at the firm. Interested persons should apply below.
Toc Consult is a consulting firm that helps companies manage their recruiting process and other HR related services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work with the warehouse officers to conduct regular inventory spot checks. Report any discrepancies and propose improvements in stock reporting accuracy for medical inventory.
- Perform regulatory functions with regulatory bodies on behalf of the company
- Ensure storage conditions of pharmaceutical products meet pharmaceutical standards and provide improvement plans if necessary.
- Oversee the update of the poison book
- Oversee the sale of controlled drugs
- Ensure Supply Chain related policies and procedures are current and adhered to.
- Oversee quality control process
- Attend to walk-in clients
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in B.Pharm
- Professional experience in Logistics/Supply Chain with a Health background, or equivalent professional experience with a background in medical logistics.
- Minimum of 2 years’ professional Pharmacy experience, preferably in a supply chain/logistics environment including large supply pipelines.
- Experience in medical procurement and in pharmaceutical supply chain management (procurement, import/export, warehousing, stock control, transport, distribution)
- Applicant must be resident in Ibadan or willing to relocate at his/her own expense
- Must have a valid practising license
- Strong planning, management, and decision-making experience, with the ability to organize a substantial workload comprised of complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities.
- Strong practical knowledge of essential drugs, consumables, and equipment
- Flexible work attitude: be flexible and yet focused & reliable in an environment of changing demands
- Effective people management skills: the ability to train, lead and manage staff productively under stressful circumstances.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.