Steer73 Job Recruitment for Client Support Administrator (Remote) – Steer73 is recruiting qualified candidates for the position of Client Support Administrator (Remote) at the firm. Interested persons should kindly apply below.
The Steer73 team has been assembled with one objective in mind: to deliver world-class digital transformation. Since 2014 we’ve grown quickly and delivered a wide range of complex projects for blue-chip clients like DHL, Paddy Power and Chubb.
We emphasise technical excellence, repeatable process and long-term relationships with our clients. We’re commercially minded, our senior team have led high-growth startups or worked in a corporate environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Support Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Client Support (Administrator) is a new role to Steer73. We’re looking for someone who wants to be a part of a busy team that is dedicated to client satisfaction.
- The Operations team, at Steer73, is in a phase of growth. Anyone joining this team has plenty of opportunities to learn from a range of stakeholders and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- This would suit someone looking for a diverse role where no two days are the same, with a drive to succeed and see a multitude of operational tasks that are cross-functional.
- This is a non-soloed operational role.
- Be responsible for administrative support.
- Liaising with clients in respect to: Purchase Order (PO) numbers, setting up direct debits, making payments, paying invoices, making late payments.
- Updating clients on projects: Status updates, queries on services, requests for additional time
- First line support on our services, raising queries to our Delivery & Product teams where required.
- Drafting Quotes and assisting our sales team.
- General office duties – tracking contracts & updating commercial files.
- Ensuring all quarterly & bi-annual contract renewals are signed by clients.
- Drafting key contracts such as SOFs, SOWs and NDAs.
- Assisting with our client onboarding process.
- Liaising with the finance team on invoice schedules.
- Ensuring all new and existing contracts (and amendments) can be swiftly identified.
- This role would be ideal for someone in a current administration role looking to take on more responsibility and breadth in role.
- If you are a well-organised administrator with a broad understanding of the commercial aspects of business, together with an open mind and desire to learn, this is the role for you.
- We should include a line that this role will work with cross-functional teams, stakeholder management is a must, along with escalation/prioritisation abilities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to work flexibly when required.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple enquiries simultaneously.
- Fully Competent in Microsoft Office Products.
- Strong literacy, numeracy, administration, and organisational skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Pro-activity and a positive attitude.
- Honesty and willingness to work hard.
- Be approachable and consultative
- Be highly adaptable and able to follow a process.
- E-signature software experience
- Commercial exposure
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous professional services or agency experience.
- We offer competitive salaries.
- We have regular performance reviews and all the tools you need to thrive in your position, including the latest tech.
- This is a fully remote role, working for a remote-first organisation.
- We’re location-agnostic. Career progression at Steer73 is based on merit.
- We’re devoted to continuous improvement in everything we do.
- Join a culturally diverse and inclusive team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
Note: This is a fully remote role, we welcome applicants from anywhere within Nigeria.