School Bus Driver Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In USA-Are you looking for detailed information about school bus driver jobs with visa sponsorship in USA and you are looking for how you can start applying for these school bus driver jobs, then you just landed on the right webpage as we are going to be discussing exclusively on everything you need to know about getting school bus driver jobs with visa sponsorship in USA.
The United States is one of the best countries of the world to live and work in and this is why it has always seen an influx of immigrants from all over the world. From one of the best economies in the world to having a lot of employment opportunities for foreigners that want to work. The United States is no doubt a place to be and so we are not surprised that you have also considered it as a place you want to move to.
The U.S. Federal Government is currently hiring foreign and professional school bus drivers from different parts of world to come fill up the labour shortages. The job is open to candidates who have the necessary skills, qualifications, experience and requirements.
Without further ado, let’s head right into the article proper…
School Bus Driver Jobs in USA
A school bus driver has a duty of providing or conveying children to school safely and on schedule also. They assist students to board the bus, get them on their route and also make travel plans that take traffic into account.
As a school bus driver, you interact with students regularly and so you should have an authoritative and also calm manner. A school bus driver is expected to be free of any traffic or criminal offenses and also have a strong awareness of driving rules.
As a school bus driver in the United States, you could earn an average salary of around $40,034 to $45,845 per year. You will need to meet the qualifications and requirements of your employer or company for you to get the job.
Duties Of A School Bus Driver In USA
As a school bus driver in USA, here are some of the duties you are expected to perform:
- Drive the school bus on a designated route to and from schools and other permitted school outings for youth
- Check the gas, oil, water and all lights, brakes and safety equipment of the bus before driving.
- Keep the bus spotless both on the inside and outside
- Appear for safety and other meetings needed
- Prepare reports on bus related incidents and accidents
- Keep an updated route document on the bus at all times.
- Keep the necessary manuals on the bus at all times.
- Maintain discipline among children on the school bus.
School Bus Driver Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In Canada
School bus driver jobs with visa sponsorship means that employers or companies in the United States are willing to employ foreign school bus drivers and are also willing to sponsor their visas to the country on the ground that there is no American Citizen or permanent resident available for the job.
Through this program, school bus drivers are offered the chance to live and work legally in the country.
If you move to USA through the visa sponsorship program, you get to enjoy some benefits like coverage of insurance, living and also health expenses. Meaning that the visa covers all that.
For you to qualify for the visa sponsorship program as a school bus driver, you are expected to have a valid job offer from an employer or company in USA and the employer or company must meet the visa requirements to be able to sponsor you as a school bus driver.
Advantages Of Getting School Bus Driver Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In USA
Here, we will be talking about the benefits of working as a school bus driver in USA through visa sponsorship.
- Medical insurance
- Extended Health care
- Paid vacation
- Vision coverage
- Flexible working condition
- Paid Time off and closed major holidays
- Competitive salary
Requirements to Qualify For school bus driver Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In USA
For you to be eligible for the visa sponsorship program as a school bus driver; you will have to meet the following requirements and they are:
- A high school diploma or GED
- A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Have passenger and school bus permit
- Must have previous bus driving experience
- Must have a good driving record
- Must have excellent knowledge of traffic rules
- Have effective communication skills
- Have practical knowledge of first aid techniques.
You should know that there are some other requirements that you would be expected to meet aside the ones we have mentioned above, you will see these requirements on the job listing website you found the job.
Types Of Visas That Are Needed To Apply For School Bus Driving Jobs In USA
When you want to apply for visa as a school bus driver, it is very important to take note of the type of visa available for you as a school bus driver that wants to move to USA. Here are some of the visas for school bus driver jobs:
- Sponsorship visa
Under this visa, you have the H-1B visa. Here, the company or employer sponsors your visa to come to the United States. Also, you could get sponsored by a family member. With this type of visa, you would easily come to United States and start working without much of a hassle.
- Temporary work visa
This is the non-immigrant visa. Under this visa, you can apply for the H-2B visa as this will allow you to work in the U.S. for a short period of time but you can renew this type of visa and even move to gain permanent resident status in the country.
Where To Find School Bus Driving Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In USA
If you are finding it difficult to get school bus driving jobs with visa sponsorship in the United States, here are some job listing websites you can look at to find these jobs:
How To Apply For School Bus Driving Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In USA
These are the steps you should follow when applying for school bus driving jobs with visa sponsorship:
- You will have to check the job listing websites we have shown you above
- Find school bus driver jobs
- Apply online by uploading your application letter and CV
- Wait for response from the employer or company
- You will be notified of an online interview and when you pass the interview, you will get accepted and then get the job offer.
- The labour condition application will be submitted to DOL for certification and you will register for the USA citizenship immigration service for the EW-3 lottery selection to be taken.
- Your potential employer will then make a petition for sponsorship on your behalf at the USCIS office.
How Much Do School Bus Drivers Earn In USA
Generally, school bus drivers could earn an average salary of around $39,823 to $43,034 per year as some even earn up to $55,034 per year depending on the state and city you are working in. They earn around $17.23 per hour and this data is from Zippia Data Science Team.
In the section of the article, we will be looking at an outline of how much school bus drivers earn in some states in USA.
- Massachusetts – $36,196 to $51,934
- Vermont – $36,000 to $43,034
- Connecticut – $35,000 to $52,204
- Washington – $35,000 to $50,094
- Alaska – $36,000 to $43,023
- California – $31,203 to $49,340
- New York – $32,203 to $48,234
- New Jersey – $31,300 to $48,845
- Oregon – $31,200 to $46,404
- Texas – $27,934 to $44,306
Frequently Asked Questions
The USCIS generally takes around three to six months to process a completed application but the employer might choose to hasten the process by paying for premium processing which could reduce processing to 15 days.
You can see that school bus drivers are also needed in the United States and so if you have the qualifications, skills and experience to work as a school bus driver in U.S., you can start searching for available school bus driver jobs with visa sponsorship in USA so that you can start your application as soon as possible and get sponsored to move to the United States to live and work legally.
Naijschools.com – bus driver jobs in usa with visa sponsorship
Tecng.com – school bus driver jobs in USA with visa sponsorship
Zippia.com – bus driver salary by state