Salon Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In USA-If you are a professional barber or a hair stylist and you are searching for Jobs in the United States with Free Visas? Then you should definitely go through this article. In this article, you will find Salon Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship. Currently, the United States is a country filled with wide range opportunities for everyone.
This is as a result of their advancement in technology and the country’s stable economy. Plus, there are various job opportunities for both citizens and foreigners. One of those available Jobs for Foreigners currently is the Salon Jobs. This job is opportunity is open to males, females, experienced, apprentices, etc.
More exciting, you can earn $20.67 per hour in the United States as a salon worker. Plus other benefits you can enjoy include vision and dental insurance, a flexible schedule, health coverage, and more.
It is also a great opportunity for you to improve your career and improve your skills. But first of all, you will have to meet the requirements and qualifications of the company before applying. If you will like to apply for Salon Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship, then read through this article to get more detail.
Salon Jobs In USA
Every salon has a wide range of jobs available. Some of these jobs include salon assistant, front desk agent, stylist, manager, and barber are common occupations. There are other services that some salons provide such as manicures, pedicures, and cosmetics design, and these salons also hire specific staff who are experts in those professions.
Barbers and stylists often work on a freelance basis, even though managers, assistants, and other staff members may be hired directly by the salon owner.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Salon Worker
The duties of a Salon worker may be different depending on their position. For instance, the duty of a salon manager is not the same with that of a hairstylist. But some of the common duties and responsibilities include;
- Schedule and keep up with customers appointment
- Providing hair services which include cutting, scalp treatment, applying shampoos, etc.
- Managing the financial record, keeping an inventory, purchasing new products
- Ensure that the salon is clean and safe to use for day-to-day operation
- Checking the hair equipment and making sure that they are complete
- Hiring, recruiting and taking care of the day-to-day operation of the salon
- Maintain professionalism during working hours
- Following all sanitation and cleaning produces set by the salon
- Delivering all your customers the best and exclusive services.
The responsibilities and duties listed above are just a few duties that a professional salon worker must have.
Advantages of Salon Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Are you still trying to decide whether or not to apply for salon jobs in the United States? Well you should definitely check out the following benefits available to applicants working in salons in the US.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Assistance
- Medical Insurance
- Health Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- Paid Time off
- Employee Discount
- Disability Insurance
- Attractive Paycheck
- Referral Bonuses and a lot more
- Parental Leave
- Work Flexible Schedule
What Is The Salary Scale For Hairstylists In USA?
Typically, hairstylists in the USA earn salaries that range from $15-25 per hour, although salaries can vary based on location and experience. A number hairdressers also work as freelance consultants, with which they can earn more income.
List Of Salon Jobs In USA With Average Salaries
We will be highlighting some of the Jobs available in the US Salon and their average salaries in this section of the article. Take a look at the list below;
- Spa Therapist $27,000-$52,000
- Hair Colorist $31,000-$37,000
- Beautician $22,500-$35,000
- Cosmetologist $22,500-$34,000
- Stylist Assistant $22,000-$33,000
- Barber $29,500- $58,000
- Salon Coordinator $25,000-$31,000
- Spa Attendant $23,000-$31,500
- Nail Technician $25,500-$41,500
- Salon Manager $31,500-$45,000
- Skin Care Consultant $27,500- $62,500
- Spa Director $40,500-$66,000
- Color Specialist $28,000-$48,000
- Wax Specialist $23,000-$50,000
Requirements And Qualification
You have to be aware that there are certain requirements and qualifications an applicant must have before they can qualify to apply for Salon Jobs in the USA along with a Visa Sponsorship.
If you will be qualified for the role or not, it will be determined by these requirements and qualifications. These are the requirements and qualifications needed for this position;
- Having a university degree is not necessary but High school degree or GED is required
- Applicants must have not less than two years of experience or training in Salon Jobs or similar roles
- Good verbal and oral communication skills is important
- Exceptional Interpersonal Skills is very essential
- Applicants must have a Valid Cosmetology license
- Authorization to work and live in the US is required
- Proficiency in the English Language necessary
It is important that applicants have good knowledge of Hair techniques such as weaving, braiding, Coloring, and more.
If you must apply for Salon Jobs in the US with a Visa Sponsorship, you need to meet the following requirement.
Where to Apply for Salon Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Are you searching for where to apply for Salon Jobs in the USA? There are many places where you can find Salon Jobs but not all of these many websites are legit. Hence, we have listed out some of the legit websites for you to check out.
- Zip Recruiter
How To Apply For Salon Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship
In this section, we will be looking at the steps and guidelines on how you can apply for Salon Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship. You should go through the next outline below;
- Visit any of the above-listed websites with your mobile or computer web
- On the website, locate the search bar and click on it
- Search for Salon Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
- Carefully go through the result and search for a job that you might like to apply for
- Once you’ve found a job, cautiously go through the Job description and requirements to get more detail
- Carry out thorough research on the company to ensure the vacancy is legit
- When you are done with your research, proceed to click on the Apply icon
- Enter your necessary information and details
- After that, upload your CV/ Resume and other relevant documents
Lastly, follow the on-screen instruction to complete your application process.
There you go. The steps and guidelines listed above are the easy and simple ways you can apply for salon Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship.
Furthermore, after your online approval, you will be invited for an interview and if all goes well; your employer will give you details of the next step to take.
Frequently Asked Questions
For you to gain a license as a hair stylist, most states will require you to be at least 16, have a high school diploma or GED, and complete a state-licensed cosmetology program. It is very advisable for you to check the licensing requirements in your state before you select a school to complete your training.
If you are wondering what qualifications you might need to be a hairdresser, then it might interest you to you to know that according to the National Careers Service, there are no set requirements when it comes to becoming a hairdresser. In some cases you’ll be able to simply learn on the job, maybe starting at a local salon as a general assistant or apprentice.
A highly skilled and experienced hairdresser/barber could earn from $65,000 to more than $100,000 per year.
The median Hairdresser/Hairstylist salary in the United States is $28,080 as of September 26, 2022, but the range usually falls between $23,315 and $34,480.
As of Sep 28, 2022, the median annual income for a Salon Owner in the United States is $50,930 a year. And that is approximately $24.49 an hour, which is the equivalent of $979/week or $4,244/month.
The highest stylist salary of $52,126 is in Washington. While New Mexico has the lowest stylist salary of $24,985. Now the national median salary for stylists is $37,985. The national hourly pay for stylists is $18.26.
West Virginia is the best state for hairstylist/cosmetologists in America. While the best city in the United States for hairstylist/cosmetologists with the highest pay is San Francisco, CA.
Hair styling can be a highly creative, fulfilling career path, offering diverse range of specializations and consistent growth. It takes the number 6 spot on U.S. News and World Report’s list of best jobs without a college degree, and prides a well below-average unemployment rate of 2.2 percent.
tecng.com – salon jobs in usa with visa sponsorship
sleekfood.com -hairdressing jobs in usa for foreigners with visa sponsorship