Are you looking for step-by-step guidelines for the application of the River State University RSUST Post UTME Screening Form 2022? How to Apply for the RSUST Post UTME Screening Form 2022? We are here to guide you through the post utme screening exercise. Read this article to get more information on RSUST Post UTME Screening Form 2022.
Every single part of this article is essential for you if you want to know how to apply for the RSUST Post UTME Screening Form 2022 for the 2022/2023 academic session.
We will provide more information on everything you need to know about RSUST Post UTME Screening Form 2022. we will give you extensive information on when RSU commenced selling of their post UTME admission form, River State University RSU Post UTME registration Requirements for RSUST Post UTME Screening Form 2022, Price of RSU post UTME admission form, RSUST Post UTME Screening Form 2022 online and other relevant information.
RSUST Post UTME Screening Form 2022 Eligibility
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose RSU as their first choice University.
- Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
How much is RSUST Post UTME Screening Form 2022
Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise online by logging onto www.rsu.edu.ng or https://postutme.rsu.edu.ng/and making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only using Interswitch Verve enabled cards. Candidates are encouraged to use the online chat support for further information and use the Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC), Rivers State University, for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRIC verification.
Interested Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post UTME Screening test vi Candidates are to note that the mode of the screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer, especially the use of a mouse and keyboard.
Candidates are expected to note that the screening test shall be done at the Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC) of the University, therefore, they should stick to the time and date on the screening test slip as no candidates will be allowed after the scheduled date of examinations.
The River State University RSU (RSUST) Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL. Please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
RSUST Post UTME Screening Form 2022 Screening Schedule
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Tuesday 4th October 2022, at the Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC) of the University. Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise will be as scheduled on the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration. The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip.
Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
Parents, guardians and well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise.
Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained online at www.rsu.edu.ng.
It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the same site (www.rsu.edu.ng or https://postutme.rsu.edu.ng/.).
How to Apply for RSUST Post UTME Screening Form 2022
Are you sure you are eligible? Okay! Eligible candidates should log on to the River State University RSU (RSUST) website portal https://rsu.edu.ng. Then, follow the following steps:
- To register, Visit https://rsu.edu.ng or https://postutme.rsu.edu.ng and click on Application.
- Click on the Programme REGULAR under Application Name “2022/2023 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION“
- Click on BUY PIN.
- Enter your Name, email, and Phone numbers, then Click on Pay with Pay Panel. Note that it is candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses that are required.
- Click on Continue, select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and
- Bank Branch Options are available), and click on Continue to Payment.
- Enter Debit Card details and Complete Payment.
- A PIN will be displayed and also sent to your email.
- Enter the PIN in the PIN section of the Application and Click on Start Application.
- Follow the Application Process to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip.
- Applicants are expected to have all information required for this Application such as JAMB Registration Number, O’level Results, and Personal Data.
RSUST Post UTME Screening Form 2022 Commencement Date for 2022
The River State University RSU (RSUST) Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. The official date for screening Exercise is 4th of October, 2022 and the venue for the RSU (RSUST) Post UTME Screening Exercise is the Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC) of the University.
RSUST Post UTME Screening Form 2022 Deadline
RSU Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023: River State University RSU (RSUST) Post UTME deadline is September 16, 2022.
Additional Information on RSUST Post UTME Screening Form 2022
- Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
- Parents, guardians, Uninvited Security Officers and well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.