Rotavans Logistics Job Recruitment for an Office Assistant – Rotavans Logistics is hiring qualified personnel for the position of an Office Assistant at the firm. Candidates should read through all the details in the article and kindly apply.
Rotavans Logistics is a registered logistics company based in Lagos Nigeria. Rotavans offer various logistics services such as pickup & delivery and local clearing, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Alimosho, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek for a competent Business Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
- The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure.
- This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- Organize office and assist other staff in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Monitor and follow up on all deliveries
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Maintain trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed.
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proven experience as a back-office assistant, office assistant, or in another relevant administrative role
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Residence within Alimosho area will be an added advantage.
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Good organizational and time management skills
N30,000 – N35,000 Monthly.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Submission of all applications ends on 31st July, 2022.