Are you a graduate looking for a job? There is an ongoing job recruitment at Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nigeria Limited for the position of Surveyor. Kindly read this article to know get various information about the role including your academic qualifications/Requirements and how to apply.
About Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nigeria Limited is in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose. We maintain a commitment to integrity, collaboration, wisdom, quality, value, sustainability and safety. From coast-to-coast, we’ve staked our reputation on our ability to deliver on each of these and pledge to settle for nothing less.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Surveyor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Taking measurements of distances and angles on a property or section of land in order to establish legal boundaries.
- Employing specialized equipment, including distance measuring wheels, GPS, and geographic information system (GIS) devices to measure boundaries and contours.
- Analyzing data using plans, maps, charts, and software such as AutoCAD and GIS programs.
- Presenting data to clients and preparing reports detailing legal boundaries and other relevant information.
- Collaborating and working with project managers, construction crews, and government agencies, when necessary.
- Performing mathematical calculations to determine and confirm surveying measurements.
- Marking and delineating boundaries and reference points on a property or section of land.
- Researching and consulting historical maps and surveys, as well as legal documents, relating to the property or section of land they are measuring.
Qualifications and Requirements
- candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Surveying, Geomatics, Geospatial Sciences, Geophysics, or a related field.
- At least 6 years of work experience under a licensed Professional Surveyor is required for this position.
- Valid P.S. license.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using hand surveying tools (distance measuring wheels, plumb bobs, levels) and electronic surveying tools (transit levels, GPS equipment).
- Working knowledge of software such as AutoCAD and GIS programs.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Candidates should apply before 13th July, 2022.
To stay updated regarding other job opportunities and vacancies, kindly visit our website regularly and the comment section is open for questions about the jobs.