PanAfrican Capital Holdings Limited Recruitment for a Program Officer – PanAfrican Capital Holdings Limited job recruitment is ongoing for the position of a Program Officer. Qualified and suitable candidates should kindly apply below.
PanAfrican Capital Holdings Limited (PAC Holdings) is a Proprietary Investment Company with a special focus on key sectors across emerging and frontier markets in Africa. Financial Services, Hospitality & Entertainment, Real Estate & Infrastructure, Agro-Allied & FMCG, Healthcare, ICT & Media and Renewable Energy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Officer
- Are you a graduate?
- Passionate about social impact projects?
- Do you have any experience in project management?
- Interested in working with an NGO focused on impacting social good?
Qualifications and Requirements
- Understanding of NGO’s operation, best practices and donor relations
- 1-2 years of experience as a program officer is required for this role
- Intermediate research skills
- Experience in proposal & Grant writing.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail