PalmPay Recruitment – PalmPay Recruitment is ongoing for suitably qualified candidates to fill various vacant positions at the company. More details about PalmPay Recruitment including how to apply is stated in this article below.
PalmPay is an Africa-focused fintech firm, launched in 2019. PalmPay is a mobile payments platform that offers a number of financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Assistant – Compensation & Benefits
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Level: Entry level
- We’re looking for an HR Assistant who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa.
- The ideal candidate will play an important role in assisting the Compensation & Benefits Department with the daily running of our organization’s benefits programs.
- The ideal role holder will be responsible for maintaining the records to ensure they are correct, complete, and readily accessible in the correct formats, Assist employees by providing the correct claim forms, helping them fill them out, and ensuring they are passed on to the correct provider, Follow up with the provider to speed up resolution, and perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintaining employee benefits records
- Handling benefits claims, enrolments, and cancellations
- Researching providers for new or better benefits schemes
- Assisting with resolving conflicts with benefit providers for the purpose of validating enrolment eligibility and processing claims.
- Answering employee queries on compensation and benefit matters.
- Maintaining records for providers, legislative authorities, and auditors
- Assisting with coordinating benefits contributions with payroll
- Advising employees on the organization’s benefit programs
- Performing other tasks and responsibilities assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management / Psychology or equivalent
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- With at least 6 month’s work experience in a Compensation and Benefits team
- Must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
How to Apply for PalmPay Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to stay Updated
Always visit our website regularly to get more information regarding other job recruitments or vacancies. Our comment section is open for all questions.