Oil & Gas Jobs with Visa Sponsorship In USA-If are you a petroleum engineer and you are interested living and working in the United States, we advise that you carefully read through this article as we will be providing you with all the information you need to apply for oil & gas jobs in the U.S. However, foreigners could earn up to $81,000 per year when they work in any oil &gas job in the United States.
There are more than 9 million jobs in the USA available in the oil industry. This is a perfect job opportunity for eligible foreign applicants to apply to any oil & gas jobs and get sponsored in the USA
It might excite you to know that the oil & gas industry is very profitable and is named the world’s immense economic force. The industry has accepted the use of advanced technology in extracting the most from mineral resources and it requires competent workers to efficiently achieve this.
Also, many oil & gas companies are recruiting capable staff to fill the vacant post of the job opening in the oil & gas industry. Hence, foreigners who desire to apply should be sure that they meet the necessary requirements and qualifications needed to secure the job and get a free visa to the United States.
Available Oil & Gas Jobs in USA
The oil & gas industry is a very integral part of the energy market and it plays a very essential role in the world’s economy. It is a very broad and profitable industry and so only the best staffs are hired for the job.
Are you are interested in a job in the oil & gas industry? Well, you may be wondering what types of jobs available in the industry, not to worry, as we will be listing below some of the careers in the oil & gas industry:
- Gas engineer
- Petroleum engineer
- Terminal operator
- Oil Filed Worker
- Oil & Gas accountant
- Pipeline Engineer
- Drilling engineer
- Rig Manager
- Offshore Technician
- Well Testing Operator
These and many more are the careers in the oil & gas industry. As we stated earlier in this section, the oil & gas industry is a very integral part of the energy market and provides so many career choices to choose from.
A good number of these jobs are in high demand in the United States currently and American employers are ready to recruit foreign applicants who are eligible enough to work in any part of the oil & gas jobs.
Requirements and Qualifications Needed
If you are looking forward to applying for Oil and Gas Jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship, you must first of all be aware of the requirements and qualifications needed. This helps you to apply for the role without any struggle.
Below are some of the requirements and qualifications needed to apply for this role:
- Standard CV or Resume
- Legal Authorization to work in the United States
- Applicants should have a valid Visa
- Advance Knowledge in Engineering and more
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent is required
- Experience as an Oil and Gas Worker or training is required
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Applicants must be able to Read and Write
- Applicant must pass the compulsory Drug Test
List Of Oil Companies In The United States That Are Currently Recruiting Foreigners
The oil & gas industry is a very broad one, and it makes up a large part of the world’s economy. There are more than 9,000 oil companies located across 33 states in the United States. All these companies recruit a good number of eligible foreigners to work in the available job opening in their company.
Foreigner applicants who want to live and work in the USA can apply to any of these companies, meet their requirements, and get sponsored by the States.
- Weir Oil& Gas – Fort Worth, Texas
- Encana Oil & Gas Inc – Midland, Texas
- Burns & McDonnell – Kansas City, Texas
- Murphy Oil USA- Bono, AR
- Terrapower – Bellevue, Washington
- Cardinal USA Fuel Oil – Philadelphia, PA
- Greenidge – Dresden, New York
- Zion Oil & Gas Inc – Dallas, Texas
- Repsol Oil & Gas USA Inc – Warrendale, PA
- Marubeni Oil & Gas USA Inc – Houston, Texas
- Aspen Aerogels- Northborough, Massachusetts
- Freniereenergy – Claremont, New Hampshire
- Burnett Oil Co Inc – Fort Worth, Texas
- Alliance petroleum interest- Washington
Although there are general requirements and qualifications, each of these companies still work with some specific requirements to recruit foreign applicants. Mind you, these oil companies are currently recruiting foreign applicants who are eligible with the required skills to work in the oil industry.
What Are The Annual Salaries Of Oil & Gas Jobs In The USA?
Many people keep wondering about how much they will earn when they decide to choose a career in the oil & gas industry. Just to remind you again, the oil & gas industry is very profitable. So, many of the jobs in this industry are well paying. They can single-handedly sponsor your needs and also that of your families.
The median salary is determined by the location, choice of career, and the company they work for. But, the median yearly salary expected for any oil & gas job in the U.S is $47,036.
If you are still wondering about the average salary for other careers in the oil & gas industry. We will be providing you with a list, stating the job types and their annual salary.
- Drilling engineer – $115,934 – $120,000 per year
- Rig manager – $110,274 – $115,000 per year.
- Pipeline engineer – $110,345 – $119,936 per year
- Offshore technician – $103,834 – $107,895 per year
- Oil field worker – $62,283 – $66,236 per year
- Well testing operator – $48,023 – $52,311 per year
- Foreperson – $78,900 – $81,468 per year
- Oil & gas accountant – $70,293 – $75,000 per year
- Geologist – $69,230 – $72,500 per year
- Terminal operator – $34,034 – $39,000 per year
- Surveyor – $80,923 – $84,000 per year
Where to Apply for Oil & Gas Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
Here are some of the legit websites you can visit and apply for Oil & Gas Jobs in the United States
- Google Jobs
How To Apply For Oil & Gas Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship
Before you can apply for Oil and Gas Jobs in the United States, you must have met the requirements and also ensure your all of documents are ready. Remember, making sure your documents are ready will give you an easier application process.
You can begin your application process online and it is entirely free. Below are the steps and guidelines to follow;
- Visit any the above Job-Listing Website Online
- Click the search bar and search for “Oil and Gas Jobs with Visa Sponsorship”
- Go through the result and select a job that fit your qualifications and needs
- Click on apply to begin your online application process
- Make sure to upload your CV or Resume
- Enter your accurate information by filling the blank space, as a background check will be carried out by your employer or sponsor.
- Lastly, click on Submit and wait for your application to be approved
After approval, you will be scheduled for an online interview and if your interview is successful. Your employer will detail you concerning the next steps and guidelines to complete your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Typically, getting a Visa sponsorship is usually possible only when you have a working job offer in your name from a US company. That is to say, the employer would sponsor the Visa and submit related documents on your behalf. But they can only make the sponsorship in certain situations.
These are granted to qualified temporary workers with employer sponsorship. H-1B visa sponsorship cannot be offered until the candidate’s background check has been complete. Companies in the United States may hire any foreigner as long as they are already in the country and are qualified and authorized to work in the United States.
Basically, the only instance where you can sponsor yourself is through employment-based immigration. And even then, you will most likely need an employer to sponsor you. Hence, there are a few exceptions that make it possible to sponsor yourself for a green card.
Petroleum Geologist is the highest paying job in the oil and gas industry. The median Petroleum Geologist salary in Canada is $161,946 annually. Petroleum geologists are charged with the responsibility of searching for and discovering oil and gas deposits within the earth.
They must usually deal with bad weather conditions, which include high winds, strong storms, freezing temperatures, and intense sunlight. A good number of them work long, tiring hours–in some cases, oilfield workers may work 7 to 14 days in a row before getting a day off, Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) data shows.
Because jobs in the Oil & Gas industry are very lucrative, salaries are usually higher than average. However, this is due to certain factors, such as the educational background required. But other benefits like lucrative financial bonuses, will also be added and make potentially remote working locations more attractive to workers.
tecng.com – oil gas jobs in usa with visa sponsorship
prospect.ac.uk – jobs in oil and gas industry