Nile University Recruitment for Principal Academic Planning Officer – Nile University Recruitment is ongoing for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Principal Academic Planning Officer at the Institution. More details about Nile University Recruitment including how to apply is stated in this article below.
Nile University of Nigeria is a fast-growing private higher education institution located in Abuja. The University was founded in 2009 and is a member institution of Honoris United Universities, the first and largest Pan African network of Higher Institutions. Nile University has over 6,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students, 38 undergraduate programs across six faculties, as well as 51 postgraduate programs across six faculties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal Academic Planning Officer
Location: Jabi, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare guidelines for analyzing applications for establishment of new academic programmes and/or units.
- Process applications for the establishment of academic programmes and/ or units and compile academic development plans for the university
- Actively participate in defining the scope and phasing of programmes.
- Write, edit, and coordinate the development of course catalogues, promotional materials, educational materials, training manuals, newsletters, and/or brochures, as appropriate to the program
- Facilitate the introduction of innovation and new thinking in programmes establishment.
- Liaise with National Universities Commission (NUC) on matters relating to academic planning and quality assurance including the University System Annual Review Meetings, system-wide programme audit, and other academic matters that may be of interest and benefit to the University
- Prepare the report of a panel presentation of accreditation technical reports to NUC Management.
- Provide close monitoring of the university programmes in partnership with the Quality assurance unit so as to maintain the quality of the programmes and effective service delivery.
- Determination of adequate staff strength and requirement, through full-time equivalent to guide against any possible excess staffing and its attendant results.
- Searching / soliciting for fellowships, scholarships, technical assistance, external aids, etc. for staff to enhance teaching research and development.
- Monitor and administer program/project revenues, expenses, and funding proposals for the program.
- Collect data on trends in university activities such as enrolments, staffing, staff training, graduate output and make such data available for research.
- Process and verify the establishment of affiliations between the university and other non-degree awarding institutions.
- Provide briefing packages for the Directorate of Academic Planning, Research & Innovation unit, Quality Assurance unit, and Deans on internal and external meetings, relating to overall academic planning
- Preparation of statistical digests for student admission quota, enrolment, projection and public consumption.
- Preparation, implementation and general review of academic brief for master-plan development for internal and external purpose.
- Interested candidates should possess a PhDs / Doctorates with 0 – 12 years work experience.
How to Apply for Nile University Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Your application must include the following:
- Your current Curriculum Vitae (CV) in PDF, saved with your full name.
- A Cover Letter explaining how you meet the advertised criteria (also in PDF).
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
26th August, 2022.
How to stay Updated
Always visit our website regularly to get more information regarding other job recruitments or vacancies. Our comment section is open for all questions.