Apply for NACA Recruitment – National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2022 is ongoing for qualified and suitable candidates to fill various positions at the organization. In this article, we will provide more information on National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2022 including how to apply.
The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) (formerly National Action Committee on AIDS) was established in February 2000 to coordinate the various activities of HIV/AIDS in the country. Our Vision is to provide an enabling policy environment and stable ongoing facilitation of proactive multi sectorial planning, coordinated implementation, monitoring and evaluation of all HIV/AIDS prevention and impact mitigation activities in Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) State Engagement Advisor
Deadline: 24th August, 2022; 12 noon.
2.) CCM Ethics Officer
Deadline: 31st August 2022 by 5:00 pm.
3.) Lead Consultant
Deadline: 24th August, 2022; 12 noon.
Deadline: Wednesday; 24th August, 2022 (12 noon).
How to Apply for NACA Recruitment 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Proposals to:
Attention: Head Procurement,
National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA),
Ground Floor Room 1.08,
No. 3 Zinguinchor Street, Beside AEDC Office,
Wuse Zone 4, Abuja.
Email: [email protected]
while submitting the Technical Proposal, the Applicant shall, in particular, ensure to attach the following:
- Profile of the consultant (max 1 page) explaining why they are the most suitable for the work.
- Copies of all certificates for all qualifications indicated in the CV.
- Relevant Experience and relevant supporting document.
- Detailed methodology and conceptual framework with expected deliverables and timelines, man days required (3-5 pages).
- Recent CV and Cover letter. Any submission without cover letter will not be treated.
- The financial proposal shall specify a total lump sum amount (including a breakdown of costs for fee, travel and number of working days). Payments will be made in instalments based upon key outputs/deliveries (mentioned under payment schedule above).
Guideline for Submission and Opening of Documents
- The detailed Proposal must be in English Language and submitted in three (3) hard copies each (one original & two copies) of the requested documents and proposal.
- The documents shall then be enclosed and sealed in one (1) single outer envelope, and clearly marked at the topmost right corner “Engagement of state Consultants” and the Name, Address, Email and Phone Number of the Consultant boldly written at the back of the envelope, with acknowledgement to NACA office at the address below.
Collection of Requests
for Proposal (RFP) Document:
- The Request for Proposal (RFP) can be downloaded from this link: https://naca.gov.ng/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/RFP-OF-CONSULTANT-state-consultants-CSS-reviewed-with-response-1.pdf
Global Fund Code of Conduct:
- You shall get acquainted with the global fund code of conduct for suppliers using this link: https://www.theglobalfund.org/media/3275/corporate_codeofconductforsuppliers_policy_en.pdf
- Accepting this invitation shall serve as an acknowledgement and agreement to abide by the Global Fund Code of Conduct for Suppliers.
- Late submissions will not be accepted. The submission(s) received will be opened immediately after closing at NACA Conference Room in the presence of consultants that choose to attend.
- NACA shall verify any or all documents and claims made by applicants and will disqualify consultants with falsified documents and claims.
- If it is determined that submitted documents and claims have been falsified, the consultant may face prosecution in a court of Law.
- NACA shall not be held responsible for any disqualified proposal as a result of any omission or deletion relating to the submission guidelines.
- This advertisement shall not be construe a contract to any Consultant, nor shall it entitle any Consultant submitting documents to claim any indemnity from NACA.
- NACA is not bound to shortlist any Consultant and reserves the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities or providing reason.