Metro and Castle Limited Job Recruitment for Digital Marketer 2022 – This is to inform the general public about an ongoing job recruitment at Metro and Castle Limited for qualified candidates. Interested persons should apply below.
Metro and Castle Limited is a foremost real estate company based in Lagos, offering a range of services including construction, leasing, brokerage and facility management. We have been in business since 2014, guided by core principles of Integrity and Professionalism in delivering projects that are durable and sustainable by global standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Digital Marketer will be responsible for development of brand awareness and online reputation across all digital platforms- maintaining website content.
- The Digital Marketer should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Maintain and improve our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop catchy social media designs and engaging social media contents.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative contents and growth strategies.
- Website & Content Management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc. in Marketing or similar fields.
- At least 3 years Digital Marketing experience.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that are engaging and informative.
- Tech savvy i.e. well informed about the modern technology, and uses skills to take advantage of the current technology.
- Proven experience in content development, creative design, communications and social media management
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, tools, and best practices in online marketing.
- Familiarity with key social media tools and knowledge of Word Press
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2022.