Management Trainee Recruitment at Charityshore Oil and Gas Limited – Charityshore Oil and Gas Limited job recruitment is ongoing for the position of Management Trainee. Qualified persons should apply below.
Charityshore Oil and Gas Limited, a Production and Exploration of Oil company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee – Warehousing & Stores
Employment Type: Full-time
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Learning about conflict resolution and sitting in on disciplinary hearings.
- Traveling to different offices and participating in daily operations as required.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
Qualifications and Requirements
- She/he must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Management, HR, or similar.
- Experience in a management role or similar.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Willingness to work overtime if required.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- A valid driver’s license may be required.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Superb attention to detail.
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Submission of all application ends on 31st July, 2022.