Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment – Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position of Graphics Designer at the company. Interested candidates should follow the application guidelines for a successful application.
Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe. Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles, Security and Panel Doors, Stone Coated Roofing sheets, Wall Papers, Bedroom Sets, Dining Sets, etc..
Our company is set up to bridge the gap in the supply of quality construction finishing materials to the Nigerian building sub-sector, and today we are a one-stop shop for Home-owners, Builders, Contractors and Estate Development Companies who are desirous of top quality finishing(s) for their building projects. LVNG has imbibed a strong organizational culture to drive and promote its business in a professional manner to meet international best practices. This is reflected in the Vision and Mission Statement of our organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Reporting Line: Head IT
- We are looking to hire a graphic designer whose role will be to handle the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
- You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
- Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
- For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
- The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2022.
How to stay Updated
Always visit our website regularly to get more information regarding other job recruitments or vacancies. Our comment section is open for all questions.