Krystal Digital Job Recruitment for Business Development Officer 2022 – The role of Business Development is open for recruitment at Krystal Digital for qualified candidates. Interested persons should apply below.
Krystal Digital is a full service ICT company which specializes in the development, research, deployment and creation of customized and service oriented software applications. Our organization has a strong competence in providing secure and continuously available Information technology/infrastructure solutions to organizations, institutions and parastatals as required which helps its clients drive efficiency and improve its service delivery. The company has several notable products; Krystal IT Academy, Central Billing System, iLearnNG and Myskool portal to her credit alongside other non-disclosed works.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and execute strategies to increase company sales and profits.
- Identify profitable business opportunities, secure sound business deals, and lead businesses.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing and policies and improving existing sales proposals
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Must be able to develop and diversify business focus to increase revenue
- Communicate products, both old and new to prospective clients and the organization
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Development” as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.