Jiffix Technologies Limited Job Recruitment for Finance & Budget Officer – The position of Finance & Budget Officer is open for recruitment at Jiffix Technologies Limited for qualified candidates. Interested persons should apply below.
Jiffix Technologies is an early-stage mobility technology start-up in Nigeria. We are building the largest network of mechanics and technicians in Africa and verifying and certifying their technical knowledge and professionalism. At the heart of what we do, we want to ensure that every car owner has access to at least five qualified and certified technicians within five minutes radius, anywhere in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Budget Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a skilled Budget & Finance Officer, who specializes in building seamless financial processes for small and medium-sized businesses.
- The right person is experienced in developing, managing, and executing financial management functions, and will take the initiative to build the foundations of the company’s financial unit.
- Creating and implementing financial policies to ensure operational efficiency.
- Maintaining records and receipts for all day-to-day transactions.
- Ensure data integrity in all financial reports.
- Update and record financial transactions properly and on time.
- Oversee and supervise the drafting or writing of financial proposals.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Reconcile daily, monthly, and yearly financial transactions.
- Participating in budget & financial strategy meetings.
- Overseeing the preparation, organization, and planning of budgets.
- Preparing and producing invoices, income statements, expenses reports, and balance sheets.
- Ensuring compliance with all financial laws, regulations and required fillings.
- Ensuring that financial records are updated with the latest changes and transactions.
- Analyzing & following investments and sustaining relevant cash reserves.
- Ensure all expenses and spending are within the confines of the assigned project budget.
- Perform periodic financial analysis to identify and resolve gaps, variances, and related issues.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an accounting or financial management role
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant field of study (Finance, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, Banking & Finance, or Business Administration)
- Organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and meet deadlines
- Risk analysis and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work at a start-up
- Professional accounting certifications e.g ICAN, ACCA or a Masters’ degree is an added advantage.
- Computer proficiency in MS Suite and relevant accounting software
- Key experience and knowledge of financial regulations, accounting procedures, practices and systems.
- Financial planning & cash flow management skills
- Amazing career growth opportunities at a very ambitious start-up.
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to contribute to a company/product that has the capacity to improve the lives of millions of users across the world.
- Working with a motivated, talented, and internationally experienced founding team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
30th May, 2022.