Hotel Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in USA-Have you been interested in working in the US Hotel and Hospitality Industry as a foreigner? Well you can apply for this position. It is an open position for all eligible and skilled individuals from different parts of the world.
It gets exciting as you can apply for this role and also get a visa sponsorship. And that means your travel expense, flight ticket, and more will be handled by your employer or sponsor. And aside from a Visa Sponsorship, you can enjoy other benefits including Health and Life Coverage, Vision and Dental Coverage, and more.
In addition, as a hotel worker in the USA, you can earn as much as $88, 5000 and as low as $17,000. However, to apply for this role, there are necessary requirements and qualifications applicants must meet. If you are curious to find out the requirements and qualifications or how you can apply for this role, do well to read through this article carefully.
Responsibilities Of Hotel Workers
There are so many duties and responsibilities of a Hotel Worker and not all can be mentioned. Nevertheless, some of the key and important Duties include;
- Create and maintain relationship with clients in your area, starting with acquisition.
- Carefully examine recent findings, convey them, and come up with thought-through solutions before advising your clients.
- Develop presentations for both internal and external audiences.
- You must possess the tactical capacity to implement adjustments to all systems
- Ensure to respond to regular inquiries as needed.
- Be current on the amenities, services, and local attractions offered by hotels.
- Be sure to tell visitors about the accommodations, dining options, and other features.
- Provide detailed information when responding to client inquiries.
- Ensure to make local ground transportation arrangements as needed.
- Be quick delivered to guests’ rooms any in-house amenities such as flowers, faxes, mail, or parcels.
Also, check and maintain day-to-day menus to confirm their quality, condition, and look while creating a thorough working knowledge of every item on the menu and every day’s specials.
Benefits of Hotel Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Applying for a hotel job in the USA can opportune you to enjoy diverse benefits aside from a Free Visa Sponsorship. Here are some of the benefits;
- Disability Coverage
- Gym Membership
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Coverage
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
List Of Hotel Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship
The USA is stacked with so many Hotel Jobs you can apply for. And now, we will be rounding up some of the available Hotel Jobs in the United States that you can apply for;
- Room Service Coordinator
- Security Officer
- Pool Attendant
- Front Desk Agent
- Residential Guest Service Attendant
- Laundry Attendant
- Reservation and Communications Specialist
- In-Room Dining Coordinator
- Hotel Assistant Manager
- Overnight Hotel Maintenance
- Restaurant Server
- Line Cook
- Housekeeping Supervisor
Now, you can apply for any of the above listed jobs in the USA. In the next section of this article, we will be outlining some of the requirements needed to apply for Hotel Jobs in the US with a Visa Sponsorship.
Requirements and Qualifications
Basically, the requirements and qualifications of applying for a hotel job in the US are different depending on company. And the role you are applying for can also determine the requirements. Regardless, here are some of the common requirements needed to apply for this role;
- As an applicant, you must have at least 1 Year of Experience in any hotel job.
- You do not necessarily need a university degree but a High School Diploma or GED is preferred.
- Applicants must possess effective communication and relationship-building abilities to collaborate with supervisors, subordinates, and clients.
- When evaluating circumstances’ outcomes, make use an ethical perspective.
- Applicants must be able to work in a secure, responsible, and structured manner.
- It is necessary that applicants are able to work late and overnight shifts, weekends, holidays, and weekdays.
- Also, fluency in the English language in reading, writing, and speaking is required.
- The capacity to multitask in a situation with plenty of demands is very necessary.
- Applicants should possess strong problem-solving abilities and the capacity to manage guests and challenging circumstances.
- Lastly, applicants must have authorization to work and live in the United States.
To apply for Hotel Jobs in the United States, applicants must have the following qualifications and requirements and more. Mind you; while applying for this role, ensure to check the job description to find out other requirements.
Where Can I Find Hotel Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship?
With online Job listing websites and social media platforms you can easily find and apply for Jobs in the United States with Visa Sponsorship. So, in this section of the article we will be listing some of the legit and safe websites where you can find and apply for Hotel Jobs in the USA to prevent you from being misled or getting wrong information;
- Google Jobs
Look through any of the above websites to find and apply for Hotel Jobs in the United with a Visa Sponsorship. You should also check out the next outline for easy and straightforward information on how to apply for this position.
How To Apply For Hotel Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship
As we have stated above, you can get Hotel Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship online. Which simply mean that you can easily start your application process online once you have confirmed that you are eligible and qualified. To apply for this role, you will need to carefully follow the steps below orderly;
- Visit any of the Job Listing websites listed above making use of your mobile or computer web browser
- On the website, find the search bar and search for “Hotel Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship”
- When you’ve found a Job, click on the Job
- Carefully go through the Job Description, Requirements, and Benefits
- After carefully going through the job description, ensure to conduct research on the company to be certain the vacancy is legit
- Then, you click on the Apply icon once you are done
- Follow the cautiously to complete the application process.
After you are done with your online application and have been selected for the online interview. You will be scheduled for the interview then your employer or sponsor will discuss further steps to follow to complete your job application.
Frequently Asked Questions
You might be wondering if hotels sponsor visas. Well, the answer is yes, they do. Hotels and other hospitality establishments are very likely to sponsor workers for H-2B visas or J-1 visas. The H-2B visa allows employers or sponsors to bring temporary workers to the United States so they can help with seasonal or peak load work.
For a company to sponsor a worker, they must first of all fill out labor condition applications with the U.S. Department of Labor. Then, the employer or sponsor must file an H1B petition with the USCIS on behalf of the worker.
Literally any US employer can sponsor an H-1B petition, as long as it has an IRS Tax Number, also known as an IRS Number or Tax ID Number. This number is relevant for obtaining approval of the Labor Condition Application (LCA), which is an important preliminary to the H-1B petition itself.
These are the four steps that must be taken to apply for an H1B visa, including:
- Applicant must find an H1B sponsor.Employer must submit a Labor Conditions Approval (LCA)Employer must submit Form I-129.Applicant completes an H1B visa application at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
Basically, the USCIS may grant H-1B visa petitions for hotel managers, assistant managers, night managers, food and beverage managers, stewards, and other related positions. Extensive evidence is very needed to prove why the job needs an employee with a bachelor’s degree in a specific field.
Now according to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the average wage for H-1B worker in 2021 was about $108,000. You can compare this to the average wage for all US workers in 2021 – $45,760. H-1B wage growth has exceeded the growth for all US workers.
The top visas Hotels and Restaurants uses to bring foreign workers to the United States are the J-1, H-3, H-2B, L-1, E-2, TN, and H-1B visas. Whether the employees are transferring between international properties or the hotel is employing management trainees, immigration is an integral part of the hospitality industry.
Here are steps to get a visa sponsorship:
- You should get an employment contract.Then submit a labor certificate.After that you submit the documents to the USCIS.Then wait for your visa sponsorship application To be processed.
tecng.com – hotel jobs in usa with visa sponsorship
abogadoray.com – how to find companies that sponsor h1b