Dudden Hill Foundation (DHF) Job Recruitment Vacancy 2022 – This is to inform the general public about an ongoing job recruitment at Dudden Hill Foundation for suitable and qualified candidates. Interested persons should follow the procedures and apply below.
Dudden Hill Foundation (DHF) is a self-funded non-profit organisation set up with the primary objective of equipping Nigerian undergraduates with the necessary skill set and opportunity to excel in the extremely competitive Nigerian job and entrepreneurship landscape and in turn develop future leaders in all works of life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- We are partnering with KPMG to produce the Next Level Intern this summer.
- If you are a highly driven student seeking to gain experience in one of the largest professional services companies in the world and one of the Big Four auditors, this opportunity is for you to intern for 3 months at KPMG.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Should currently be taking a program within an accredited / recognised Nigerian University
- Should have completed at least the second year of the university program
- Should possess credit in a minimum of 5 subjects (SSCE/equivalent) including Mathematics and English in one sitting
- Should have the equivalent of Second-Class Upper degree grade in the current level of any discipline in an accredited Nigerian University.
- Take courses on the Dudden Hill platform www.duddenhill.org/next-program
- Specific courses to be taken are:
- Job Market 101
- Introduction to Microsoft Office
- Introduction to Data Science.
- Additional courses taken on the Dudden Hill next platform will be a plus
- Selected candidates will undergo a two week Boot Camp to test and develop their skills before the final selection
- The final shortlisted candidates will undergo a 3-month internship at KPMG
- Selected interns will earn a stipend during the course of their internship
- This program does not guarantee a permanent position at KPMG
- Credible digital certifications in courses that will equip you for the job market; Data Science, Introduction to Microsoft Office & Job Market 101
- Experience a hands-on, intensive Boot Camp with intelligent undergraduates
- The opportunity to gain work experience at one of the Big Four Auditors KPMG.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Send their up to date CV in pdf format
- Send their Cover Letters in (pdf format) stating why they will like to be selected as an Intern for KPMG