DEDA Hospital Job Recruitment Vacancy 2022 –This is to inform the general public about an ongoing job recruitment at DEDA Hospital for qualified candidates. Interested persons should apply below.
DEDA Hospital is a leading Nigerian healthcare provision facility with a history of successful health outcomes for our clients. Started Operations in 2012, DeDa hospital is home to an array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators from across the world with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare service, especially to women, children and families. For over 6 years, DeDa hospital has provided Abuja, Nigeria and the International world with high quality, compassionate healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
- Handles all customer payments and credit transactions.
- Arranges and stacks cash neatly in the safe.
- Responsible for the daily balancing and reconciliation of cashbooks.
- Handles daily cash remittance.
- Handles petty cash and is reimbursable.
- Keeps cash office locked when not around and safeguards key.
- Close accounts properly before handing them over to the next cashier on duty.
- Enters all postings into the appropriate accounts using the company software.
- Sends a report to the Accountant at the close of shift for the day.
- Raises sales invoices and issues receipts after payment to customers.
- Attend meetings and training as scheduled.
- Operate point of sale system and keeps assigned area fully clean.
- Assists customers and answers questions in a friendly manner.
- Follow all established procedures for documenting errors in cashing procedures.
- Set up, break down, stock, replenish and maintains cash register station.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicant should have an OND in Accounting with knowledge of Book Keeping.
- A minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Applicant must possess sound numerical abilities and proficiency in computer operation.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Applicants must possess a high level of integrity and good communication skills.
- Applicants must be teachable and willing to learn new things.
- Experience in the use of any accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must be open to running shifts.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using “CASHIER 001” as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
21st May, 2022.