Data Scientist Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In USA-If you are interested in working as a professional Data Scientist in the US and also earn a median salary of $95,000, then you need to go through this article for steps and guidelines on how you can qualify and apply. The reason is because Data Scientists are currently needed in the United States.
By approximation, there are more than 14,000 Jobs opportunities for Data Scientists in the USA. You can take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your professionalism and skills in the role. And also get access to diverse benefits such as attractive Paychecks, life, dental, and vision coverage, Paid time off, and more. The most exciting part is that you can get a free visa sponsorship.
With this, you can travel to the Country without having to worry about your Flight ticket and travel expenses. You can apply for this role regardless of your nationality, race, or level of experience. And also this role is available for both male and female applicants. In order to begin your application process, keep reading through this article.
Data Scientist Jobs in USA
Data scientists are analytical professionals that discover patterns and manage data using their understanding of social technology and science. They make research for solutions to business problems by making use of their expertise in the industry, their understanding of the context, and their criticism of generalizations.
The duty of a data scientist includes computer science, statistics, and arithmetic. They make sense of disorganized, unstructured information from sources like mobile applications, social media feeds, and emails that don’t neatly fit into a database is usually the focus of a data scientist’s work.
Data scientists need a lot of data to establish speculation, draw conclusions, and properly examine consumer and industry patterns. Basic responsibilities include compiling and analyzing data and using diverse analytics and reporting tools to discover patterns, trends, and linkages in data sets.
A data scientist usually works with a team in the corporate world to mine huge data sets for insights that can be used to determine or predict customer behavior. And also find new income opportunities. In the next outline you will find some of the duties of a data scientist.
What Does A Data Scientist Do?
Although, Data Scientists have various duties and responsibilities but their duties may differ from company to company. Yet some of the most common duties and responsibilities of a data scientist in the United States are the following:
- Establish cross-functional contacts so they can collaborate with the company and connect successfully within the Data Science Community.
- Compiles both structured and unstructured data and organizes it for assessment. Using a range of methods, analyzes, collects, inspects, maintains data, and integrates.
- Creates and maintains data architecture, software and model libraries, and process procedures.
- In order to develop new data, and strategies to bring about the strategic direction program
- Establishes, and deploys innovative analytic procedures using big data technology.
- They make use of statistical and machine learning tools to uncover insights in the investing landscape.
- Data compilation and analysis; statistical model building, validation, implementation, and modification; use of relevant digitalization in processing model inputs and outputs.
- Create reports on input data, model outputs, observed outputs, business effects, and key performance indicators that are durable, marketable, direct, and effective.
Data Scientist Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In USA
Data Scientist jobs with visa sponsorship means that employers or companies in the United States are willing to employ foreign data scientists and are also willing to sponsor their visas to the country on the ground that there is no American Citizen or permanent resident available for the job.
Through this program, data scientists are offered the chance to live and work legally in the country.
If you move to USA through the visa sponsorship program, you get to enjoy some benefits like coverage of insurance, living and also health expenses. Meaning that the visa covers all that.
For you to qualify for the visa sponsorship program as a data scientist, you are expected to have a valid job offer from an employer or company in USA and the employer or company must meet the visa requirements to be able to sponsor you as a data scientist.
Benefits Of Applying For Data Scientist Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In USA
The USA government does not only offer foreign applicants a wide range of benefits. But you can also get diverse benefits when you apply for a Job and Data Scientist is not an exception. Here are some benefits available to applicants:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Relocation benefits, based on qualifications
- Healthy Lifestyle Programs
- A health savings account
- Paid time off plan such as Vacation, Holiday, Volunteer, Etc.
- Insurance for both temporary and permanent disability
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym Membership
Lastly, there are voluntarily provided benefits such as Accident, Identity Theft Protection etc.
Requirements and Qualification
Failure to meet the requirements and qualifications of the hiring company, you will not be selected for the role. And that is the reason it is always advisable to check your eligibility and requirements before you apply.
Here are some of the requirements and qualifications needed to apply for this role:
- A Bachelor Degree, Master’s, or Ph.D. Degree is needed
- Relevant Experience as a Data Scientist (at least two years or more)
- Knowledge of Computational Biology, Statistical Genetics, Machine Learning, Computer science, and other related disciplines
- Strong Proficiency in modeling and identification strategies, comprehension theory, and more
- Exceptional Interpersonal Skills and team spirit
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Excellent Technical and Problem-Solving skills and evidence of continuous learning
- Applicant must pass the background and drug test/ check
- Proficiency in English Language and other relevant languages
- Strong work ethic, commitment to professionalism, and passion for the job
- You must also possess the ability to pay attention to details in order to provide competent, accurate and reliable work.
Where To Find Data Scientist Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship
Are you searching for the right websites and platforms online to apply for Data Scientist Jobs in the USA? Check out the following websites below;
- Google Jobs
- Relocate Me
How to Apply for Data Scientist Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Now, we will be showing you steps and guidelines on how you can apply for a Data Scientist Job in the United States with Visa Sponsorship. As mentioned previously, there are steps and guidelines that need to be followed before you can apply for this job. These guidelines and steps are as follows:
- Visit any of the job listing websites above
- Search for Data Scientist Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship while using the search bar
- Navigate through the result to find a job that fit your qualifications
- Conduct research on the company to be sure the vacancy is reliable
- Click on the Apply icon on the homepage
- Upload your CV/Resume and other required documents
- Also, fill out the online application form accurately
- Then, follow the prompt
The moment you have completed the online application process, wait for a reply from the company to know the next steps to follow. Note; during your online application make sure your details and information are accurate as a compulsory background check will be carried out by your employer.
Companies Hiring Foreign Data Scientists With Visa Sponsorship
There are many companies in the United States that are hiring foreign data scientists and also offering them free visa sponsorship, especially on H-1B visas. These are some of the companies to check out while searching for jobs in this role:
- Infosys Public Services
- Cognizant Teaneck
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Ernst and Young
- Facebook Meta
Frequently Asked Questions
These are 6 ways you can get an H1B visa sponsor:
- Look for a Job in the H1B Visa Sponsors DatabaseApply for the Job and Get an OfferFind an InternshipLook for Boutique Consulting CompaniesLook for Global Consulting CompaniesFind a Job at a US University
Regardless of a recent influx of early-career professionals, the average starting salary for a data scientist remains high at $95,000. The median salary for a mid-level data scientist is $130,000.
According to Payscale, A highly experienced data scientist in the US (with around 10+ years of experience) could earn an average of $134,000 annually, up to about $197,000.
In 2020 IBM predicted 2.7 million open jobs in data analysis, data science and related careers. 39% growth in employer demand for demand for both data scientists and data engineers by 2020 (source IBM). An average earning potential of $8,736 more per year than any other bachelor’s degree jobs.
Data Scientists made an average salary of $98,230 in 2020. The best-paid 25 percent made $130,370 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $71,790.
The H-1B visa cost can range from $1,720 to $6,470 or more depending on attorney fees, optional fees, and employer criteria. , only lottery-selected petitions will pay more than the $10 registration fee.28 Mar 2022.
indeed.com – visa sponsorship data science
money.usnews.com/ – data scientist salary
https://www.tecng.com – data scientist jobs in usa with visa sponsorship