Daily Post Media Limited Recruitment for Human Resource (HR) Manager – Daily Post Media Limited is looking to hire qualified and suitable candidates to fill the position of a Human Resource (HR) Manager. Qualified and interested candidates should kindly apply below.
Daily Post Media Limited is the Publisher of Daily Post Newspapers and an online platform that provides both local and international news.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource (HR) Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily Post Nigeria is looking to hire a Human Resource (HR) Manager to oversee its HR department. Interested candidates academically qualified and also possess the requisite experience for the job are requested to send in their applications.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Interested candidates must have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, Sociology, Business Administration or any other business-related discipline
- Candidates must possess at least 3 years of experience in Human Resource Management in a media or any other business organization.
- Relevant professional certificates relating to the discipline will be an added advantage.
- Candidates are expected to have competence in the following areas and carry out the tasks below:
- She/he Must have the ability to oversee an HR department of a large media team and their different functions.
- Candidates Must be able to work effectively with the senior management team and other employees to build or improve company-employee relations.
- She/he Must ensure compliance with all company policies and directives and carry out disciplinary measures when necessary.
- Applicants Must be able to supervise payroll, company benefits packages, special events, and the ability to organize strategy, team-building seminars and others.
- Must have the competence to research, recruit staff, on-board, and organize training for new hires in line with company needs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2022.
How to stay Updated
Always visit our website regularly to get more information regarding other job recruitments or vacancies. Our comment section is open for all questions.