CCETC Ogua Energy Limited Job Recruitment for Finance Personnel – The position of a Finance Personnel is open for recruitment at CCETC Ogua Energy Limited for candidates that fit the below qualifications. Interested persons should follow the procedures and apply below.
CCETC Ogua Energy Limited (COEL) is an Operations and Maintenance (O & M) company affiliated to CCETC China. COEL is a new company with over a decade specialization in the generation of clean energy and power, gas manufacturing and fuel generating sets power plant investment. COEL will be adhering to the “heritage, innovation, value” concept, continue to create value to our customers. Our development goal is to become the world’s leading clean power provider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Personnel
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Degree in Account or Financial Management and MUST possess professionally recognized certification e.g. ACCA, ICAN etc. An MBA in financial management will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in relevant tax laws and regulations, regulatory requirements in Nigeria 7-10 years of tax planning, consulting and compliance experience of large companies or multinational companies.
- Strong finance background/orientation with excellent business acumen
- Familiar with commercial loans and national industrial loan policies and be responsible for the company’s financing business.
- Have a deep understanding of financial law, international financial reporting standards and their business applications.
- Have cognitive experience in the use of modern day financial softwares.
- Have strong communication and management experience (planning, coordinating, and implementation).
- Be honest, diligent and professional certified.
- Financial working experience in the power generation industry will be an added advantage.
- Professional experience in internationally recognized accounting firm will be an advantage.
- Familiar with international trade regulations and business, with experience in advisory roles on import and export duties and foreign exchange.
- Excellent leadership skill with ability to make sound and timely decisions.
- Must be between the ages of 35-45 years old.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
Note: Candidate must be willing to relocate as assigned.