Cashigo International Limited Job Vacancy for a Chinese Chef – Cashigo International Limited job recruitment is ongoing for qualified and suitable candidates. In this article, we will provide detailed information on the job including the job Roles, Qualifications required for the position, how to apply and other relevant information.
Cashigo, a Fintech Company that offers financial services to its customers is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chinese Chef
Location: Lagos Island, Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Extensive background working in kitchens cooking meals
- Knowledge of preparing Chinese and Asian cuisines
- Experience with all traditional Chinese recipes presentation styles and creating an appropriate ambience
- Studied in Chinese culinary products cooking methods and techniques
- Knowledge of Chinese cooking practices used in the culture and cuisine
- Involved in development of menu detailed in Chinese food items
- Knowledge of Chinese spices and cooking tools
- Excellent at alternating food to taste diet etc.
- Licensed and certified in the handling of food.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of culinary experience (may be combined with formal culinary training) is required for this position.
- 1+ year supervisory experience on a cruise ship or high-volume hotel/restaurant
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as Chef de Partie or 3-4 years as Demi Chef de Partie/Commis-Chinese in a hotel or large Chinese restaurant with good standards
- Mandarin Chinese is essential for this job and Chinese experience is preferred.
- N150,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
submission of all application ends on 15th July, 2022.
Always visit our website to get updated on latest job recruitments and vacancies. For every questions our comment section is always open.