Bus Driver Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship-If you are a licensed and professional driver in search of a job in the United States that offers Free Visa, then we suggest you apply for bus driver Jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship. Currently, schools, companies, and brands in the country have been permitted by the US Federal Government has permitted to employ foreign drivers globally.
This means regardless of your nationality, you can apply for this post and get approved. There are approximately more than 200,000 openings for Bus Drivers in the United States. And it is projected that this estimation is to increase before the end of 2022. The shortage of drivers is a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic and other factors which include retirement, change in career, etc.
Who is a Bus Driver?
Bus drivers are charged with the responsibility of securely moving passengers from one location to another aboard buses, usually along predetermined routes. They are diverse type of bus drivers and they include; school drivers, local transit bus drivers, motor coach drivers, intercity drivers, and a lot more.
For example, the duty of a school bus driver is to bring students to and from school. On the other hand, the job of a local transit driver is to follow the laydown schedules to get people to their destination. Although, this job is quite demanding, it is still one of the best roles to apply for.
The reason is because you get the chance to meet new people, learn new cultures, and more. Bus drivers in the US, can earn a median salary of $32,420 which is determined by your qualifications. The highest income for Bus drivers is $49,430 and the lowest is $19,000.
Responsibilities of a Bus Driver
There are quite a number of duties and responsibilities of a Bus Driver in the United States. But let us look at some of the common duties.
- Pick up and drop off customers at predetermined places.
- Maintain a strict schedule while on duty.
- Drives a school bus over an assigned route to take kids to and from school and on other allowed school outings
- Maintains order on school buses with pupils and, in accordance with established protocols, reports instances of misbehavior to administrators
- Before starting the engine, checks the bus’s gas, oil, water, all of the lights, brakes, and safety equipment
- Help out people with impairments on buses.
- Prevent or stop passengers’ disruptive behavior.
- Drafts reports on events and accidents that take place on buses
- Always make sure that the bus is clean both inside and outside
- Comply with all traffic laws, safety precautions, and transportation rules
- These are some of the duties and responsibilities of a professional Bus Driver in the United States.
Advantages Of Applying For Bus Driver Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship
Bus Drivers in the United States get to enjoy a wide range of benefits that are not available in other parts of the world currently. These benefits are provided so they can work better and also enjoy the role. Here are some of the most popular benefits available to foreign bus drivers in the United States.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision coverage
- Flexible working condition
- Accommodation Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Health and Life Coverage
- Paid Training
- Paid time off and Paid sick time
- Opportunity to improve your career
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee Discount
- Referral Program and a lot more
Basic Requirements Needed
However, there are essential requirements and qualifications you will need to apply for this role. These requirements are very important as they help you to know whether or not you qualify for the role. These are the requirements and qualifications needed;
- A Valid and legal Commercial Driver’s License, Class A or B with Passenger endorsement is needed
- A High School certification or GED Is required
- Outstanding Written and Oral Communication Skills are required
- Applicants must necessarily have at least three points on their Driving Report In the Last Ten years
- Applicants must have a very good knowledge of the state regulations and laws pertaining to bus driving
- Applicants must possess the ability to stay calm in difficult situations
- The eligible applicant must be in perfect condition physically
- An Authorization to work and live in USA
- Candidates must also pass the background check that will be conducted by their employer or sponsor
- You must Pass the mandatory Drug Test/ Examination
- Applicants must have a Standard CV or Resume that meets the US requirements
- You must be able to use GPSA Devices
- Finally, applicants must pass the training of their employer
The above requirements are very important, and you will need them and more before you can apply for a Bus Driver Job in the United States. You must be aware that your employer may require you to meet other requirements which will be stated on the description page.
Where To Find Bus Driver Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship
A lot of companies in the USA now display their vacancies, making use of Job listing websites. And at the same time there are a number of websites that are not legit. But here are some of the most legit and secure websites where you can find and apply for Bus Driver Jobs in the United States;
- Google Jobs
How To Apply For Bus Driver Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship
Meanwhile, applying for a Bus Driver Job in the US can be quite a challenge and even time-consuming, especially for novices.
Nevertheless, you can apply for this role if you meet up with the requirements and qualifications and also know the right steps and guidelines to follow. Now, in this section of the article, let us see the steps and guidelines to follow;
- Be sure your Computer device is connected to a stable internet connection
- After that, you visit any of the job listing websites above making use of your web browser
- There on the website, click the search button and search for “Bus Driver Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship”
- Scroll through the website by searching through the result provided for a job that fits your qualification
- Cautiously go through the job requirement, description, and more
- Make thorough research about the company to confirm if the vacancy is legit
- After you’ve completed your research, enter your personal details
- Upload your CV or Resume and other required documents on the website
- Finally, be careful go through and follow the on-screen instructions and guidelines to complete the application.
When you have successfully completed your online application, patiently wait for a response from the company. If your online application is accepted, you will be invited for an online interview.
After you have also successfully completed the interview, your employer will detail you on how to start your visa application. While you wait for your visa application, make sure to prepare all your essential documents and credentials.
Frequently Asked Questions
You must know that getting a sponsorship employment visa will requires you to have an offer from a US employer. The US employer must send you a contract to sign, and that contract will then be part of the sponsorship documents. While In some nonimmigrant visas the Department of Labor first requires a Labor Certification.
Here are 6 ways to get an H1B visa sponsors:
- Look for a Job in the H1B Visa Sponsors Database.Apply for the Job and Get an Offer.Find an Internship.Look for Boutique Consulting Companies.Look for Global Consulting Companies.Find a Job at a US University.
US trucking companies in general have the choice to bring commercial truck drives on a temporary basis to fill short-term needs which they can do so by sponsoring them nonimmigrant visas or on a permanent basis and sponsor the drivers for a permanent residency (green card).
The new employer or sponsor will have to pay the following filing fees for the H-1B transfer petition: $460 (base filing fee), $500 (fraud detection), and $1,500 (employer sponsorship fee for companies with more than 25 employees).
The H-1B is a Specialty Occupation work authorization visa has a cumulative maximum duration of 6 years. The initial period of stay for those in H-1B status is three (3) years, with extensions available for up to at least three (3) years thereafter.
The states and districts that pay Bus Drivers the highest average salary are New York ($64,330), Alaska ($60,400), Washington ($59,880), Massachusetts ($56,930), and California ($54,560).
Some of the benefits for a school bus driver are basically health insurance, disability, pension, paid vacation time and sick days when you need it. Other benefits also include the ability to work full time, part time or even just a few hours per week.
tecng.com – bus driver jobs in usa with visa sponsorship
naijschools.com – bus driver jobs in usa with visa sponsorship