Barber Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In USA-If you are reading through this article, it means that you are looking for detailed information about barber jobs with visa sponsorship in USA and how you can apply for these jobs.
As a barber in the United States, you could earn around $40,034 per year and you also get access to other wonderful benefits like dental, life, tuition assistance and many others.
There are a lot of job opportunities in the United States and if you are a skilled barber, you wouldn’t have a problem landing a barber job in the country. According to statistics and reports, there are over 30,000 job vacancies in the U.S. for barbers and this is supposed to increase in coming months.
With this report, employers and companies in the U.S. are hiring foreign skilled barbers so this is the best time to start your application so you can get a job offer from an employer in the U.S. and move there.
So without further ado, let’s get right into the article proper…
Barber Jobs in USA
Barbing is a good career choice and in this job, you get to meet new people and also see new and wonderful ways of working.
Barbers are there to perform hair services like trimming, grooming, shaving, cutting and shampooing.
As a barber, you will greet your customers and also discuss with them their preferred hairstyles.
If you are looking for job opportunities as a barber, the United States is one place to look at as the country has a lot of job opportunities for barbers. Companies in the country also offer training programs for professionals that want to become certified professionals in barbing.
Some hair styling companies and organizations in Canada also offer hair styling courses for those who are interested and they provide free classes to teach the students the necessary skills needed in barbing.
What Are The Duties Of A Barber?
As a barber in the United States, there are a lot a duties and responsibilities to carry out. Here are some of the duties you are to carry out as a barber in U.S.:
- Respond to clients complaints
- Recommend hairstyle that compliments the client’s physical traits or choose hairstyle based on the client’s preference.
- Cut and trim clients’ hair with their specifications or preferences.
- Know all varieties of men’s hairstyles
- Provide manicures, pedicures and lash and brow tinting
- Hire, train and supervise employees
- Plan and manage the budget inventory
- Plan, organize, monitor and control daily operations.
- Ensure that certain safety measures are followed
Barber Jobs With Visa Sponsorship
Barber jobs with visa sponsorship means that an employer in the United States is willing to employ you as a foreign barber and also willing to sponsor your visa to come to the country.
Through this visa sponsorship program, barbers are offered the opportunity to live and work legally in the United States.
Like we mentioned earlier the benefits of landing a barber job with visa sponsorship in USA, the program covers your living, insurance and health expenses.
For you to qualify for the visa sponsorship program as a barber, you are expected to have a valid job offer from an employer in USA and the employer must also meet the visa requirements to be able to sponsor you as barber.
Advantages Of Getting Barber Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In USA
Here, we will be talking about the benefits of working as a barber in USA through visa sponsorship.
- Vision coverage
- Medical insurance
- Extended Health care
- Paid vacation
- Flexible working condition
- Paid Time off and closed major holidays
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited advancement in career
Requirements To Qualify For Barber Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In USA
For you to be eligible for barber jobs in USA with visa sponsorship, you are expected to meet the following requirements which are:
- High school diploma or GED
- Comply with the instruction
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- High level of experience
- State barber’s license
- Ability to stand for extended periods
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work under duress.
- Ability to listen and follow instructions
Types Of Visas That Are Needed To Apply For Barbing Jobs In USA
It is important that you know the type of visa that you need to go through to get barber jobs in USA. According to the U.S. customs and border protection service, an immigrant visa is issued to a foreign national who wants to live and work permanently in the United States while the non-immigrant visas are for temporary visas.
- H1B Visa
Companies and saloons in the United States are in dire need of professional barbers. Do well to search for companies that offer H1B visas along with job offer.
- The 0-1 Visa for Non-Immigrant
This is a work visa offered to people with extraordinary abilities. If you are a barber, hairdresser or make-up artist, you are eligible for this work visa.
- Barber Training Program
This is another great way to find barber jobs in USA. The program is the most trending professional certification and training program in USA along with real estate training program, electrician training program etc.
So do well to look for barber training programs in the United States and join the program online to get professional certifications and training.
Where To Find Barber Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In USA
If you are looking for job listing websites where you can get barber jobs with visa sponsorship in USA, here is some of the reliable job listing websites in USA:
How Can I Find Barber Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In USA
Follow these steps we will be highlighting below to find barber jobs with visa sponsorship in USA:
- You will have to ensure that you have a valid license to work as a barber in your home country
- You will upload copies of your license and any other documentation that may be required to prove that you are qualified to work as a barber in USA.
- Add all the necessary documents including your CV, letters of recommendation and proof of education or experience.
- Write a strong letter showing your intent. This letter will describe why you want the barber job and why you are the best fit for the job.
How To Apply For A Barber Jobs With Visa Sponsorship
When applying for barber jobs with visa sponsorship in USA, here are some of the steps you should follow:
- Check job listing sites like Indeed, LinkedIn, USAjobs and others.
- Find barber jobs
- Apply online by uploading your application letter and CV.
- Wait for response from the employer or company
- You will be notified of an online interview and when you pass the interview and get accepted, you will get a job offer.
- Your employer will then make a petition for sponsorship on your behalf at the USCIS office.
What Is The Salary Of A Barber In USA?
According to reports, the price of cutting hair in the United States ranges from $10 to $100 while the average cost of a haircut is around $28. The cost of barbing actually depends on the city and also how experienced you are as a barber.
You can also offer home services to clients and this will help you earn more as home services required a higher rate.
If you are a very skilled barber, you could earn as high as 34,023 per year. Barbers in the United States earn attractive salaries compared to some other countries and so you should miss out on this opportunity.
Each year, there are over 80,000 job opening for barbers, hairstylists and also cosmetologists and you can apply for these jobs even if you are a foreigner.
According to Bureau labour Statistics report, a professional barber makes around $14.23 per hour on average with average annual salary of $25,302 to $34,023 per year.
Top Companies For Barbers In The United States
Here are some of the top companies where you can work as a barber and we will also reveal how much you could earn per hour working there:
- Gent Cuts and Grooming – $36.88 per hour
- Sharkey’s cuts for kids – $25.04 per hour
- Cookie cutters haircuts for kids – $23.08 per hour
- Diesel Barbershop – $22.99 per hour
- Supercuts – $22.25 per hour.
Frequently Asked Questions
The requirements to get license to become a barber in the United States varies from one state to another. Generally, you will have to take around 1,500 hours of instruction in a barber school to be permitted to sit for the exams.You must be at least 16 years old and have a high school diploma or GED. You will also be required to pass the licensing exam.
- How much do barbers earn in the U.S.?
In the United States, a barber makes a median salary of $27,380 per year. A professional barber could earn around $37,304. The money barbers in US earn depends on the location, qualification and also experience.
mstwotoes.com – barber jobs in usa with visa sponsorship
tecteem.com – hairdressing jobs in the usa for foreigners with visa sponsorship
hji.co.uk – visas for hairdressing work in the usa
indeed.com – barber salary in united states
beautyschoolsdirectory.com – frequently asked questions about barber programs and careers