Apply for Technical Sales Executive (Protective Paint) – PG Consulting Limited is hiring qualified candidates for the position of Technical Sales Executive (Protective Paint) at the firm. Qualified and suitable candidates should follow the article and apply below.
PG Consulting Limited
PG Consulting Limited is a recruitment, training and business consulting firm. We provide our clients – businesses and corporate organizations – across different industries with superior human capital, high-quality trainings and cutting-edge consulting to help them drive organizational growth, multiply staff productivity, gain appropriate market positioning and maximise profit.
Over the course of almost 20 years of our existence, we have serviced various organizations, many of which are strong indigenous brands operating with global standards. We are most inclined to building strong brands and supporting business growth across industries. Our preference is to work with our clients as partners on an on-going basis towards making their organizations internally effective and more profitable. As we grow into the future, the sustaining core of our operations is working with you, all the way, from People to Profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Executive (Protective Paint)
Location: Iganmu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyzing in-process and final samples from production and pilot plant samples, Consistency check on final samples. Protective paint paints samples.
- Monitor projects on the clients site
- Analyzing paint samples milled.
- Evaluating raw materials used for paint production to ascertain suppliers claim on efficacy and efficiency.
- Comparative analysis on competitor’s status quo; raw materials used for paint production.
- Analyzing paint samples from customers and technical insight on report from analysis to meet S.O.N specifications.
- Nationwide technical support to customers on development of new paint/coating products and improvement on existing ones.
- Auditing of raw materials for production of Styrene Acrylic co-polymer emulsion in warehouse.
- Technical visit to customers to introduce new and existing raw materials for paint production.
- Research and development of new products for customers to aid sales of Protective paint.
- Testing of raw materials used in the production.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must possess a B.Sc. in Chemistry or any related course.
- Experience in the paints and coating industry would be an added advantage.
- 7+ years of experience in similar role is required for this position
- Age: 30 – 40 years old.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great verbal and written communications skills; not afraid to speak up when required
- Meticulous attention to detail, quality, and follow-through; strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite of software.
N450,000 + HMO + Pension.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and a recent Passport Photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Title / Location as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
all candidates must apply before 18th July, 2022.
Always visit our website regularly to get more information regarding other job recruitment and vacancies. Our comment section is always open for all questions.