Apply for Real Estate Business Managers at Smartlead Homes and Investments Limited – Smartlead Homes and Investments job recruitment ids ongoing for qualified candidates. Interested persons should follow the procedures and apply below.
Smartlead Homes and Investments Limited is a company that is established from the desire to see a more robust real estate services that is driven through emerging technologies with customer satisfaction as the core model of our business dealings.
We understand that the world is changing very quickly and the changes without doubts touches how customers interact and deal with companies. We seek to bring real estate products closer to the customers through technology and ultimately streamline the sales process without compromising quality and our core business values while keeping our customer happy in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Business Manager
Location: Abule, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Business Managers/Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
- Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Interested candidates should have a B.Sc., HND, ND, MSc
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Able to speak and write English
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Able to work with Targets and share with internal teams.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
all candidates should apply before 5th July, 2022.