Apply for Internal Audit and Compliance Officer – Matrix Energy Group has commenced recruitment for the position of Internal Audit and Compliance Officer at the firm. In this article, we will provide you information on your roles, your academic qualifications and how to apply and other related information.
About Matrix Energy Group
Matrix Energy Group is a rapidly growing indigenous and integrated Oil Marketing and Trading Company in Nigeria, with business interest that covers shipping, commodities trading, depot operations, fertilizer blending and trading, exploration and haulage services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit and Compliance Officer
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- The employee in this position is mainly responsible for the internal audits of our Internal Audit and compliance department.
- All processes, activities and transactions of the afore-mentioned unit shall be closely monitored and audited by the employee in this position.
- Review of payment vouchers
- Liaising with Banks on POS matters
- Review of GL accounts in order to ensure management accounts are showing an accurate position.
- ERP Review and process improvement
- Ensuring timely rendition of Taxes and other statutory dues.
- Review of monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Review of monthly stock reconciliation.
- Maintaining of the POS terminals.
- Liaising with the Bank and Retail stations on POS Charge-Backs
Key Performance Indicators
- Compliance enforcement of the company’s policies
- Implementation of audit recommendations on an immediate basis
- Error free and unbiased reporting
- Suggestion on ERP process improvements
- Fraud detection arising from control failures.
- Effective and timely audit and reviews
- Timely rendition of review reports.
- Effective resolution of POS disputes.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 2.1 in Accounting or any related course
- Must be ICAN/ACCA Certified
- Must Have Completed NYSC
- Must be Open to working in Warri, Delta State.
- Past work experience in downstream oil and gas sector will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in internal compliance and audit functions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
2nd July, 2022 (Midnight).
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
To stay updated regarding more job opportunities, Ensure you visit our website regularly. Any questions regarding various job opportunities, feel free to ask in the comment section.