Apply for HR Intern (Female – Fixed Term) at Vedic Lifecare Hospital – Vedic Lifecare Hospital is recruiting qualified candidates for the position of HR Intern (Female – Fixed Term). Interested persons should kindly apply below.
Vedic Lifecare Hospital is a multidisciplinary hospital that consists of a team of consultant specialists and surgeons. Vedic Lifecare Hospital retains a wealth of clinical experience, impacting so many lives since its inception till date. Our quest to expand healthcare at Vedic remains unwavering hence our ethical practices. Doctors and medical practitioners at the hospital are certified in their various fields. With this, we afford patients quality healthcare services. Vedic Lifecare hospital provides a range of healthcare specialties and diagnostic technology that cut across various disciplines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Intern (Female)
Employment Type: Fixed Term
- We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
- HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews.
- If you’re interested in kick-starting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
- Arrange interviews and attend where possible
- Give feedback to candidates following interviews
- Conducting inductions of new employees
- Update internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Gather payroll data like biometric attendance records, leaves, etc.
- Screen resumes and application forms.
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates.
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed.
- And any other tasks as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must possess a B.Sc. in Human Resources Management or similar field
- One year experience as an HR assistant or similar junior HR role is required for this role
- Experience with MS Office especially MS Excel & MS Word
- Efficiency and organizational ability
- High level of attention to details
- High level of confidentiality.
- Deadline driven.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
all candidates should apply before June, 2022.