Elite Logistics and Development Services Limited is recruiting qualified candidates for the position of Cost Analyst at the firm. Kindly read this article to get more information about the jobs including the responsibilities of the position, Academic qualifications, and procedures on how to apply.
About Elite Logistics and Development Services Limited
Elite Logistics & Development Services Limited is an indigenous company with its operating office in Lagos and duly registered under the companies and allied matters ACT 1990 with RC1195367. ELADS Limited prides itself in meeting modern-day civil engineering, construction and general contracts administration challenges and ensuring timely, successful completion of projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a cost analyst to help us audit our expenses and find ways to make our operations more cost-efficient.
- Gather and analyze financial data
- Determine standard costs and investigate variances with actual costs
- Prepare detailed reports, both periodically and ad-hoc
- Monitor changes in processes or methods to calculate effects on overall costs
- Estimate product costs for existing and new products
- Forecast and analyze costs of processes, labour and inventory
- Suggest cost-reducing or profitable solutions
- Conduct market research to support future business planning.
- Help management make important decisions based on costs and benefits (e.g. investments, market growth, pricing changes)
- Create and manage budgets, and monitor spending
- Conduct audits on financial processes and transactions
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar field.
- A business acumen
- Great attention to detail
- Good communication aptitude.
- Experience in data, operational and financial analysis
- Knowledge of accounting processes and software
- Strong analytical skills
N150, 000 – N200, 000 Monthly.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
20th July, 2022.
To stay updated regarding other job opportunities and vacancies, kindly visit our website regularly and the comment section is open for questions about the jobs.