Are you a graduate looking for a job? ShelterPro Investment and Property Limited is recruiting qualified candidates for the position of a Civil Engineer. In this article, we will provide relevant and detailed information on ShelterPro Investment and Property Limited job recruitment, academic qualifications and requirements etc.
Shelter Pro Limited
Shelter Pro Limited is a real estate consultancy, mortgage, turnkey construction and brokerage firm set up in 2017 primarily for an invention in the affordable housing sector, with deep sense for efficiency in the delivery of projects as well as high standard of quality. We have successful done various real estate construction and projects in the South West of Nigeria since commencing business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We require the services of a Civil Engineer and Site supervisor.
- Developing detailed designs.
- Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
- Project management duties e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.
- Researching and providing estimates for projects.
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Coren Certified
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
- A minimum of 3 years of industry knowledge
- Excellent Knowledge of design and visualization software, such as Autodesk, AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
N100, 000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Submission of all applications ends on 20th July, 2022.
Always visit our website to get updated on latest job recruitments and vacancies. For every questions our comment section is always open.