Are you looking for a job? There is an ongoing job recruitment at Sweet Country Limited for qualified and suitable candidates. Essential information concerning this position (Job Roles, Academic qualifications and Requirements, and procedures on how to apply) are all included in this article.
Sweet Country Limited is a prime company focused on dynamic, innovative and cutting-edge solutions to the needs of our clients. Our business concerns cut across Real Estate-Sales, Marketing, Construction & Development; Supply of Building Materials; Consultancy, Project / Event Management, Training & Development; Logistics & Transportation; and General Trading Investment & Contracts.
We are a dedicated team of enthusiastic individuals ready to offer our top-notch, blue ribbon and avant-garde services to our cherished clients at an affordable cost. Our mission is to offer first class, cutting edge and avant-garde Real Estate and Consultancy services to our clients at an affordable cost and our vision is to be a world-class foremost solution provider reputed with a touch of excellence in all our services to our most cherished clients in Nigeria, Africa and beyond. We offer our customers their dream homes by showing them how to get lands and houses at unbeatable prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Business Development / Marketing Officer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you a young attractive, self-motivated and ambitious graduate looking for immediate employment?
- Do you have great communication skills, amiable personality and the drive to excel?
- In addition to your attractive salary, do you want to make commissions and mouth-watering bonuses? Real Estate is currently experiencing a massive boom in Ibeju-Lekki.
- Are you willing to get highly rewarding while offering your best?
- Do you want to forge a formidable career in a corporate world like ours? If Yes, You are welcome!
- The marketers cum business development executives will enjoy an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding job experience by driving increased marketing and sales operations, building formidable marketing teams, recruiting independent marketers/consultants and training them in strategic operations, garnering great business development skills through international trainings/seminars, embarking on sponsored business trips within and outside Nigeria.
- Business development officers will also present the company’s estates to prospective clients while enjoying an attractive salary, unlimited bonuses and other mind-blowing incentives.
- Successful applicants will be trained specially and will enjoy amazing commissions on all sales in addition to their basic salaries. For instance, a dynamic business development executive could easily earn N300,000 and much more in a month beside his/her salary.
- Recruit and train independent marketers/consultants/business partners who in turn will market our properties and services
- Prepare sales letters, proposals, PowerPoint slides, memos and other creative campaigns geared towards driving sales optimally.
- Handle clients complaints and issues and grant speedy resolutions
- Constantly seek innovative actions that will drive up sales phenomenally.
- Prospect for clients; market the company’s estate lands to potential clients.
- Create sharp, compelling and innovative online and offline campaigns by way of advertising company’s products and services on online platforms
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- No experience required. We will train you adequately.
- S/he should be young, enthusiastic and aggressive with enhanced marketing and sales skills.
- S/he should be very articulate with impressive writing skills and excellent communication skills. A good command of English and good diction are prerequisites. S/he should possess excellent interpersonal skills and be a great motivator.
- S/he should be well oriented in Computing & Information Technology viz-a-viz online marketing, online advertising campaign, email marking, marketing on social media e.g. Facebook, twitter and other popular online platforms
- S/he should have respectable presentation skills with the ability to convince and motivate clients and new marketers
- S/he should possess time management skills and be result-oriented.
- S/he should understand Real Estate marketing operations and be quite familiar with land sales and documentation. S/he should also have understanding in logistics and transportation
- S/he should be a go-getter; should enjoy working with people and introducing company products/services to prospective clients
- Basic Allowance / Salary: Attractive
- Commission: 10% on all sales. A dynamic executive could easily make up to N300,000 monthly with few sales
- Bonus / Other Incentives: Quarterly / Yearly Performance bonus.
- Gift items and paid vacations within and outside Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an application letter (include your recent full portrait photo) and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Applicants are advised to apply immediately and not wait till the closing date.
- The vacancy will be closed once we get qualified applicants before the final date
11.59pm, 5th July, 2022.
Interview and training will commence on Sat 2nd July and continue till 7th July.
Always visit our website regularly to get more information about ongoing job vacancies and if you have any questions visit our comment section.